August 06, 2005
Old Photos... Reminising




This was October 2003 - Makena as a little witch.






My Little Angel... almost 2 years ago! August 8th 2003
So I've been looking through some old photos... oh how time flies. I still can't believe that Makena is getting to be such a grown up little girl (if that makes sense LOL)

Just thought I'd share some old photos:

This first photo is of Makena and myself at Christmas last year up at my parent's house in Seattle. PJ was in Iraq so we took LOTS of photos to share.

These are Makena's toys... I came out to the family room one day and found that she took bandaids and took some of her toys hostage. It was hilarious... with a splash of disturbing. HAHA- but overall pretty funny.

This is Makena's first trip to the dentist! Look Ma- No Cavities!!!

Makena at

school.

Makena and Kylee- the best of friends at school!

posted by 2Kais at 8:54 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2