May 08, 2006
Memories of Adam
On May 5, 1996 - one of my really good friends died. This week marked the 10yr anniversary date of his terrible car accident. Every year his family has a BBQ in memory of Adam, when all of our old friends can get together and remember the wonderful memories that we had with Adam. He left behind a very valuable lesson and in turn his life and death made a profound impact on my life and the person I became. Adam taught me a lesson that even my own parents couldn't teach me. It was wonderful to meet up with people that I haven't seen in nearly 5 years. I finally had an opportunity to talk to his parents and tell his mom the things I had wanted to tell her for so long. It was comforting, loving and wonderful to reminisce the old days with old friends. Everyone looked great and it was great to even make new friends as well.

Have a wonderful week!
Mary




Andy B. - me - Bjorn K.

Andy's Wife & Myself

Andy, me, Bjorn again.

posted by 2Kais at 1:43 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2