August 08, 2007
New Photos & Update
Not much is new... .Makena is still with my parents and enjoying Vacation Bible School. Her new school will start after Labor Day. I can't believe how quickly this summer has gone by! The house is quiet without her and lots is getting done. I cleaned out her room and clothes that no longer fit (she seems to be growing taller these days) and installed her closet doors. The tracks were always terrible, so I fixed them and now the doors will stay on. I have no idea what the kids did to them before we moved in. :( Anyways- I want to put up new curtains in her room and finish up her princess decor so we can be done in there.

Yesterday cleaned out the playroom. Many toys have 'found new homes' away from our home. :) Organized the craft/storage closet and installed the closet door there as well. I'd like to paint that room and get an idea of how we will decorate it so things start to look more completed.

Makena will be home on Friday (YAYY!) We're very excited. Here are some photos from this weekend.
http://mkai22.zenfolio.com/p433845416/?photo=h1E931294#512955028

Labels: ,

posted by 2Kais at 7:53 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2