May 31, 2006
Another week gone by.

So... it's super early/or super late. Whichever you choose. LOL. I've been up late working on custom orders. It's been great to finally feel like I'm out of a creative slump. But seriously- I have got to stop buying more stuff. Haha. Found this photo of Makena from ballet. Though she's no longer in ballet and is in soccer right now - I just thought it was so- cute (she was always so cold hense the shirt over the leotard).

I also took everything off of my website that has sold or I no longer will be carrying. For the most part everything that was on there is sold except what is left. I have a huge pile of items here that need to be photographed and uploaded. I'm changing the format of my website (as you can probably see it's been a progress over the last few months). With a revamp of style/background etc... there is so much to do. I wish that some of my items had been photographed before they've sold (home shows) - but now they're gone and are original one of a kind pieces.

I'm going to begin to gear Kai Creations towards carrying one finished piece. Once it's gone - it's gone (unless you request a special custom order for it). I'm not sure if I will have a gallery of sold pieces or just take them completely off the website when they're sold. It's a lot of work to put them up and move them around and take them down. So, we'll see how it goes. If there is something you like- speak up quickly and I can hold it for you if you'd like to mail a check. But aside from that - grab them while they're available :)

As I mentioned - I'll always take custom orders and resize jewelry to fit those buying it.

I hope everyone had a wonderful long and safe Memorial Day weekend. We spent time thinking back to those who have fallen for our freedom- heroes that have passed us in our lives and have left an impact on us forever. We pray for the Gold Star families left behind in the aftermath of their loss and pray that God will give them strength and peace. We are grateful to PJ for his duty and committment to the USMC. We miss him greatly and feel lucky for the time we've had with him. We are thankful and remember those who have fought and died on foreign lands, and here in the states all in the name of freedom. Thank you to all the military men and women for their hard work! We are forever indebted to you and your sacrafices.

I have to head to bed- I have to be up in 1.5 hours to go to watch Hudson.

G'night/G'mornin'
Mary

posted by 2Kais at 3:49 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2