October 17, 2007
Long stretch
This has to be one of the longest stretches of time that I haven't blogged. Without going into much detail (believe it or not, I can be private sometimes) - things have been crazy. Makena is busy back at school. I've been trying to adjust to her new school and deciding if my expectations are unrealistic for kindegarten. Between all the b-days that Makena has been invited to - we've been trying to keep up at home the best we can. PJ has been super busy at work and helping out w/ my 'to do' list at home. Thankfully my parents have been assisting w/ Makena whenever they can. They are busy w/ home improvement projects now as the weather has begun to get cold.

That's all for now.
posted by 2Kais at 1:08 PM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2