November 03, 2007
Makena's Hair

Oh, yes- we did cut Makena's hair. It was long, and she never had a 'real' official haircut before (besides by me). Brushing her hair in the morning sometimes tends to be a .... hmmm- 'difficult' task. Not usually- but sometimes it's just challenging. So, I'd throw her hair up into a 'messy bun' and we'd be off. Super cute, but she liked to wear her hair down, and didn't like to brush it. So, I finally broke and we went for short. It's not as 'puffy' normally as it was in her Halloween pictures. I back-combed it so it would be 'big'. Now, bathtime is easy, drying her own hair is easy, taking care of it is super easy. I love her easy hair, I do however, miss her long hair. :)


ps... PJ hated it. - typical guy ;)
posted by 2Kais at 10:11 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2