August 12, 2005
It's Friday It's Friday HOORAY!!! HOORAY!!!

Well, I must say I'm REALLY- glad it's Friday! So much has been going on in my personal and professional life it's all been overwhelming and the house... well it's gone by the wayside. I intended to take all of today off since our company offers a 'Birthday' day off once a year. Mine was last month but was going to use it today. I was so busy working in our San Diego office training a new employee for most of the week that I had TONS to do when I got back to Carlsbad on Thursday. I was submersed in my job all of yesterday and had so much to do. I didn't feel comfortable taking all of today off so I went in for a half day. Lucky me!!! I LOVE my job and my co-workers and couldn't ask for a better boss.

So here I am at home, sitting here in front of the computer trying to think of all the things I need to do today. So--- I am going to focus on cleaning the house and getting some more stuff organized. There is always laundry to be done.

PJ is picking Makena up at school after he get's done meeting w/ friends. He is off early today to but I do best cleaning w/ no distractions so I've kicked him out so I can have a day all to myself! Wow- I am already feeling confused- what is that like? LOL!!!

This weekend I plan to be busy at home all night. Tomorrow morning I'm going to the gym to meet w/ my personal trainer at 7am!! Then at 9am I am meeting w/ a co-worker. She has commissioned me to do some photography for her entire family! There are 10 people! So it will be quite busy. Then I will be home to pick up PJ and Makena and we'll go shopping and go home for naps. After nap time Makena and I are meeting my good friend Julie and her son (Makena's classmate) Hayden. (From the photo above) We have passes to the Seaworld so we'll take the kids to Seaworld Nights. They have extra things, concerts etc... so it will be fun. Sunday as always is family day. PJ has a work related business trip to Dallas next week so I'm sure he'll be packing and getting prepared for that.

Well, this has been longer than anticipated. So- that's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend!
posted by 2Kais at 12:50 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2