October 31, 2005
Thought for the day..... Monday
You know, something I observed made me really wonder.... but there's just something about people who publically announce 'good deeds' they've done for attention. The good deeds seem to get tainted once announced publically. I guess I was just raised differently. Ya know, it's the feeling you get when you do something nice for someone that is amazing- don't get me wrong, but I just find it odd to need that extra reassurance and kudos when you've done something. It's that thought... that someone wise once said... "I didn't realize adults needed brownie points". I don't know- I guess it just dumbfounds me just a little....

Thought is over- I'm on with my day :)

Happy Monday!!!
posted by 2Kais at 5:32 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2