September 18, 2005
San Clemente - I LOVE this place!




I'm just going through some photos on my camera that I haven't uploaded and found these. 2 weeks ago we went up to one of our favorite places, San Clemente! It's north of us by about 20 miles and just like paradise! We love it. We love to eat at Fisherman's Wharf on the pier. Crab, Lobster, Oysters it's just like heaven.
If I ever complain about the cost of living in California and that the median price of a decent home in a 'safe' neighborhood is upwards of $500K PLEASE remind me of these pictures! This is the gorgeous place we live- and I LOVE IT!!!
I try to get down to Makena's level and see what she can see-.

Walkin' with daddy!

posted by 2Kais at 8:06 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2