June 02, 2006
Today Today- it is FRIDAY!
It is Friday and we're looking forward to a fun and relaxing weekend. Makena is sitting here w/ me - eating a Fig. She thinks they're delicious. I told her they are large raisins. LOL. So- much new going on.

First - Makena is doing great. She's growing tall. I can't believe her birthday is in just a couple weeks! *June 19th* Our little girl will be 5! WOW!!! We are planning a small Princess Birthday Party. Just a couple friends 6 I think- dress up and make-up - stories, cake, ice cream and fun. The following weekend (the 24th) We are going to have a family birthday party w/ extended family and friends. My brother should be back from Europe for that one. I went shopping yesterday for Makena. She's really into her dolls. Especially Baby Annabelle (Santa Brought Her) Luckily she's usually 'OFF' and not crying. Around Mother's Day I bought her a canopy bed (for baby annabelle). She's been begging for a 'Car-Seat' for her doll (I let her bring her stroller to the store sometimes to go shopping). So- I picked up a little car seat for Baby Annabelle. I can hardly wait to be in charge of buckeling her up in the car everytime we get in and out (can you sense my sarcasm?). As soon as I'm finished making her invitations I'll post them here for all of you to see.

PJ - is still in Kuwait. I expect him to be there for a while. We're grateful that his Battalion wasn't the 'Reserve Ground Force Unit' that was just moved north into Iraq's volitile Anbar province. That had all of us just a little concerned.

Me - Well, as I mentioned in a previous post I've been working on my website. I have a wonderful designer, Jen that helped me revamp the look - but due to the complexitites (not that she isn't capable - it's just time consuming) my brother - who has for the last 4 years been my webmaster has to upload all of the new catagories etc... And right now he's super super busy. So- at some point we'll have it figured out. Frankly I'm just a bit too busy w/ Makena, designing and orders to really worry about the small stuff and my long list of 'things to do' to my website. School starts up here in a couple weeks. I'm pretty excited. Also b/c the weather has been soooo- nice. Weekends on the boat this summer is going to be so much fun.

As for everything else- we stay busy and happy. Keep praying for our troops and that they come home safely.

Have a wonderful weekend if I don't hop back on here before Monday.

XO
Mary
posted by 2Kais at 10:33 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2