May 15, 2007
Sick...
I woke up yesterday feeling just fine. I went in to work and had a meeting at 9am. That lasted till about 10am. At 10:15 I had another meeting, it lasted until 11. By 10:15 my stomach hurt and I was thinking... ugghhh I can hardly wait till this is over so I can take some tylenol or ibuprofen. By 11 I felt I might die (not literally of course). One more brief informal meeting about some paperwork... I was rushing it hoping to get finished. FINALLY back at my own desk, sitting tight trying to get my work started for the day. I was burning up, sweaty but had goosebumps and shivers. By 11:30 I felt like my desk was spinning (which is never a good sign, sober or drunk LOL). By 12 I went in, told my boss I felt like I was sick and rushed home. I called PJ and he had to work late, so I had to grab Makena from school since her school is 35 mins from home. I brought her home, fed her and planted her in front of the computer. She was so- understanding. Running a high temp, I headed to bed. I was out by 1:15. I woke up at 5:30 when the neighbor rang our doorbell. Makena was entertained all day at the computer. I love my little girl. She was so well behaved when I was sick.

Stayed home again today, trying to get my fever down. By mid-afternoon I broke my temp and began to feel slightly normal again. Looks like this is a 24hr bug (THANK GOD!). I think I'm the 5th or 6th person at our office that caught this. UCK!

It was a nice surprise for PJ to come home early today. He knew I was sick and wanted to help but had a couple guys preparing to 'sign' so he was stuck. It was great to see him home by 5pm today. He rushed off to get some more gravel for the patio. I'll post pictures tonight. Just enjoying this nice 84 degree weather here. It's unusual and going to cool off but it was nice to have it today. Too bad I was sick and couldn't be out enjoying it :(

Going to go lay down... peace.
posted by 2Kais at 5:42 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2