June 28, 2007
From the mouth of Makena
This morning I was doing Makena's hair. She doesn't like it to be brushed *ugh*- so today instead of fighting over it, I was putting it in one single braid. This was the response
"Mommy, I don't like it in a braid. I look like an indian"

I told her indian's aren't the only ones that wear braids and that somewhere in her geniology she had indian ancestors. But, she didn't care- she still didn't like her braid.
It reminded me of another comment she made about a vest that she sometimes wears.

She's beginning to have a real opinion of her own!

Labels:

posted by 2Kais at 7:17 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2