June 25, 2007
Patio update

Okay- so here are some recent photos... literally taken minutes ago. Currently- the patio is finished, but the backyard is left in shambles after it was mutilated from the original excavation and then left to fend for itself while we (PJ) completed 'The Great Wall of Stoural'. It kills me, the yard is in terrible shape, but I continue to remind myself... it will be better soon, it will be better soon. Patience - patience.

So today, my dad came up and is leveling out the yard. PJ is busy w/ work so dad is helping out(Can I hear a YAY for my dad!?). What a trooper. He had a long drive up after a long day at work. He is leveling out and grading the yard after all the excavating that was done for the patio.




You can see where we intend for our patio furniture to go. PJ has to take our table back. When he and Marc opened up the box for the table top, the marble was broken :(. Which is why you don't see the patio table and umbrella in the photo.



By the end of the week, I intend to have potted plants on the patio. It is coming along nicely!

If you look closely here... the retaining wall now needs to be fixed... oops. Dad 'bumped' into it w/ the bobcat machine.

Labels:

posted by 2Kais at 7:47 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2