August 16, 2007
Chocolate milk?

I bought some low-sugar, low-calorie chocolate syrup so I could make chocolate milk for Makena today. I sat her down for dinner and poured some nice healthy organic whole milk for her- then whipped out the brown bottle of hershey's syrup. She asked me what I was doing and I said "I'm making chocolate milk for you". She gave me that I'm not convinced look that kids give you when they don't believe you. So, I poured some out- and then stirred. She took a taste, then looked at me and said "You're right- it is chocolate milk!".


"Where did you think chocolate milk came from?"

Shrugging her shoulders - she said (with the most serious face - mind you) "Brown cows"


Trying not to laugh because it was just so innocent- I said 'No Makena, chocolate milk doesn't come from brown cows."


"Well, what kind of milk do brown cows make then?"

Ahhh- the innocence of children! LOVE IT!
If you don't have kids - you're really missing out!

Labels:

posted by 2Kais at 7:51 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2