November 03, 2007
Blog-A-Thon/Saturday
So, Apparently I have so much to say- and it's nice to see the emails from friends, that you all ACTUALLY read what I type. How funny! I sooo- thought I was always just typing to myself. HAHA! Just kidding ;)

Anyhoo- TODAY- B-day party, screaming kids, lots of sugar, jumping in inflatable boxes w/ nets to keep them in. Kids think this is fun. Or... is it the sugar high? Or... is it that we don't allow them to jump on furniture at home? OR... is it all the primary colors? My bet is it is probably the sugar, and jumping. Regardless, it will be so- much fun. There's nothing better than the sound of children laughing and having a great time, even if chaos makes my blood pressure go up. :)

The kitchen... I know I know, it's closer to done. I STILL have to paint the island. I had planned on painting it a different color than the rest of the cabinets (which are black) w/ stainless handles. But... I don't know. I really want to be finished and if I choose a different color, well, then I'll have to go pick that color out and at this point that's too much of a committment. EVEN though I'm driving right past Lowe's and 'The Crack House' (Home Depot) - *How we named this is for a whole other blog post*... anyways. I think I'm just going to commit to the black and BE DONE ALREADY. Tomorrow, we are picking up our stove YAY and making a trip to Ikea. It's so- far from our house, so it will be an all day event. Plus, PJ has a soccer game we're going to watch.

Laundry- it never ends.

Cleaning- this never ends either especially when your husband counts as an additional child ;)

Have a great Saturday- off to the b-day party.

M
posted by 2Kais at 10:28 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2