August 16, 2005
Tuesday- only 3 more days till the weekend!
Today is Tuesday and it's finally 'Mommy time'. Makena didn't sleep at naptime today at preschool. So we were nearly in melt down as 8pm rolled around. In fact she fell asleep for 2-5 minutes in the car on the way home at the very end of our car ride and she was snoring when we pulled up! I was like... "Oh no you don't. You're not going to sleep right now" (looking at the clock it's 6:40, only an hour and 20 minutes and counting till bedtime. She was so delirious when she went down it was easier than I thought even though putting her in bed was a bit of a challenge. Such is life with a 4yr old. :)

PJ is in Dallas this week - with what else? But work. He's there learning about Combat Related stress in a Leadership Course for the USMC.

I decided to have a FREE Earring sale on all jewelry. 3 Days only. Spend $25 or more and receive a FREE pair of custom earrings. I'll make them to coordinate with something you buy.
I LOVE giving things away to customers, because I appreciate the opportunity to sell the things that I love to make.

Work (my regular job) is doing good. I'm super busy and that's about it.
posted by 2Kais at 9:15 PM -


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2