August 26, 2005
The weekend is HERE!!
What a crazy week. I've been so busy at work lately I can barely cope... okay so that's an exaggeration. But still it's been busy. I've been training someone in our Mission Valley office, it's a 1.5hour commute each way w/ traffic so that in itself is tiring.

Last weekend I learned about the Boys and Girl's club is hosting a Dinner Auction at the
LaCosta Resort and Spa and *click here*. I've donated several new pieces for the benefit...

San Juan Island Treasure bracelet & earrings
What's Black & White & Red All Over? - bracelet
In The Deep - Bracelet & Earrings
Stunning Sparkles - Bracelet & Earrings.

I'm always behind great causes and the Boy's and Girl's club is one I like to support. Not only that but the LaCosta Resort and Spa is just GORGEOUS. And at $200 a head it is expected to be GREAT!


Tomorrow I'm going to go to the Scottish Rite Center and go on a shopping spree! WHOOO HOO! I have a few things I need to get for custom orders and things I'd just simply ....like to get :)
Saturday night... will be attending the soiree' at the LaCosta Resort and Spa and then onto Sunday which always seems to arrive too soon.

PJ and Makena will likely spend the day at the beach or park playing and probably go to McD's or out to eat. He always is 'the cool parent' and takes her to those places more than I do. I love to take her to those places too but usually find I need to cook a good meal more often. Plus w/ PJ being gone a lot he gets those opportunities when he is home. And hey... who can complain when I can get some time to myself on occasion right? ;)




posted by 2Kais at 5:26 PM -


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2