December 11, 2005
Have you heard of...



Okay- so just when I was settling in to my typical Sunday evening routine... I can't find Desperate Housewives anywhere. So I'm surfing the channels having looked forward to this quiet time and I run across Vancouver hottie-
Michael Buble' (pronounced boo-blay). Can you say YUMMY?!?!


So anyhow... not only is he an AMAZING artist, but he is sooo- easy to look at :) PJ and I are both lovers of Jazz and crooners like Frank Sinatra. I can hardly wait to beg Santa for this CD (if I can wait that long) for Christmas. It is so good. You can here much of his music on his website as well. Anyways- that's my plug. PBS had him on for a special performance (which was amazing). I guarantee that when he comes to town in concert- I'll be there!

posted by 2Kais at 9:45 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2