June 26, 2006
Funny things kids say....
So it's been a late night. We have been house-sitting the last couple of days so it's been difficult to make it home for any length of time (aside from Makena's b-day party). Tonight we were home for a while. Makena hung out w/ my mom while my dad and I went to go and pick up a trampoline for the backyard so we can all play on it. Anyhow- it's late and I'm driving us back here to this house and flipping through radio stations. Makena says leave it here. It's a country station and this guy is singing about Tequila. She catches the phrase 'Tequila makes her clothes fall off!" and busts out laughing. Makena comments, "maybe she needs a belt or to eat more food because she must be skinny like me!" The song continues and they sing and the chorus sings 'Tequila makes her clothes fall off" and Makena says -" if they keep saying that I'm not going to listen to it- that's private" It was pretty funny. I could hear her snickering in the backseat afterthat when the chorus came on one last time. She thought the song was rather silly. Just thought I'd share a funny moment- Enjoy! Hope your day is fully of funny jokes as well.

xo
Mary
posted by 2Kais at 11:12 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2