July 07, 2006
Scrap-a-holic

Okay, yes I'm a dork. I love to scrapbook though it's been soooo- long since I have done it. My friend Elizabeth (who is an amazing card designer as well as jewelry designer) was talking about her crop meetings and such and the bug bit me! I haven't taken my scrapbook stuff out and seriously done anything for MONTHS. Well- I got my scrap crap out and haven't put it away for days now (4 to be exact). Which doesn't help since I like to do crafts on the floor facing the TV.

We shared some ideas and such- here are some of my scrapbook layouts. Some are more favored than others (in my opinion) and you can see when I started scrapping compared to how I've 'grown into it' a little more. I have so many photos I'm trying to keep up. Nothing is in any particular order because if I did that I'd never get done b/c I would need to put things in order. I do have things in envelopes (some of it) catagorized. I decided this week just to start grabbing things and scrapping rather than doing what I 'feel' like doing. More to do while I'm still feeling creative.

xo - Mary







posted by 2Kais at 8:00 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2