June 07, 2007
Bug Killer!
Okay, on the way to work this morning, I saw that a mosquito of some sort was in the truck and flew in front of my face. All I was thinking was, I hate mosquitoes and west-nile. (I know I'm a dork!). So it lands on the passenger visor. I throw my arm up there and kill it.

Makena gasps... and says "Did you just kill THAT bug?!"

"Um- yes, I didn't want to get bitten"

"Well, mommy how would you like it if you were that bug and I did that to YOU!?"

And just when I didn't think she was ever listening to me when I spoke.... alas, she does! LOL.
posted by 2Kais at 12:41 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2