June 03, 2007
The end is near...

FINALLY- we're nearing the end of our on going patio project. PJ is able to work on the backyard usually only 1 or 2 (if we're lucky) days a week. It's a constant work in progress but we're almost finished!! Jordan called us to tell us that he had an opening for this coming Tuesday!! That means today is the LAST day that PJ has to finish up his portion of the back patio. He has one more wall to build.

So, bright and early we got up and went to the crack house We call it that because we can't get enough, and we're pretty much addicted. Picked up 25 more retaining wall bricks (at 65lbs each) and brought them home. PJ just took off to the rock store to get some more rock. Once he is back I can head back to the rock store and pick up some bark for the yard. Last night around 9pm, when it was still light out I was out weeding the front yard and getting ready for some bark. I think it will help the yard tremendously.

Anyways, that is our plan for today.

Yesterday, was Marathon Cooking Day. Yes, major grocery shopping and I cooked for the next two weeks. As many of you know, I don't cook. So- once every 2-3 weeks I will buy enough food for 14 meals or so and cook all day. It was good to get that done and now I have our menu for the next couple of weeks. YAY!

Enough for now, I have to start a load of laundry (I don't think the end will ever be near for that!)

Cheers- Mary

WEATHER IN SEATTLE: We're expecting 80degrees today, and I don't see a cloud in sight! It's already 72 and it's barely after 10am- I'm guessing it's going to break 80!

Labels:

posted by 2Kais at 10:11 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2