June 29, 2007
TOTAL DEVASTATION

As is things couldn't be worse (totally overly dramatic here)


Starbucks has DISCONTINUED their Artisian Cheese Quiche! WHAT THE??!! Okay, nowhere did I ever feel so good eating 300+ calories, 23g of fat and enjoyed every single morsel and bite without (or very little) guilt. This morning I NEEDED it, and to my dismay - it's officially discontinued.


DAMN THEM!
I guess I'm going to have to learn to make cheese quiche on my own. Does anyone have a good recipe? I'm soooo- not a good cook.
Hope your Friday is starting off better than mine :)
xo- M

posted by 2Kais at 8:32 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2