August 22, 2007
Eating healthy
Okay, so I've been bad about updating my daily log for calories. I'm better off personally noting (mentally) what I've been doing/eating or rather .... not eating. I hate to be committed to things- including logging my food intake. And seriously though- those bite size snickers candies don't really count as calories anyways right? They're more like - little rewards for not pigging out for lunch... not pigging out for snack... not pigging out for dinner... LOL. Okay- but seriously- I've cut 'most' fast food out of my intake and most soda. Big weakness- Soda. Since I whitened my teeth- I've been better at only drinking clear soda: ie: sprite & 7Up. And if I do drink cola- it's always caffeine free. Luckily thats something that I don't have to deal w/ Coffee & Caffeine! Long story short... I'm down 9lbs. so that as Martha Stewart says 'It's a Good Thing'.- so--- with all the sense in the world- I'm going to reward myself and Makena with McDonalds!!! Haha- I'm so counter productive.
posted by 2Kais at 7:20 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2