November 05, 2007
sus·pense /səˈspɛns/ [suh-spens]

sus·pense /səˈspɛns/ Pronunciation Key - Pronunciation[suh-spens] Pronunciation Key -
–noun
1. a state or condition of mental uncertainty or excitement, as in awaiting a decision or outcome, usually accompanied by a degree of apprehension or anxiety.

LOL! SORRY- you WILL Have to wait until the stove is in before I 'unveil' the end of PHASE I of the kitchen remodel. You all crack me up w/ your emails wanting to see the pics. Haha- I really had hoped the stove would be in place, but with a white stove, black cabinets... let's just say- it's no bueno!

As for dinner, Makena ate it- I haven't had it. I haven't been hungry this evening, only thirsty. So I'm having Kool-Aid and oranges. YUM! Healthy. But she's eating it, so it couldn't be that bad (although this is a little girl who loves noodles w/ italian dressing the best!)

Off- to put my bug in bed.

Night!

posted by 2Kais at 8:00 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2