December 29, 2005
Home Sweet Home... for now....







Well, it's official - I'm going back to school and going to be a stay-at-home-mom while PJ is deployed! YAYYYY for me!!! :)

We're packing up YET AGAIN! And moving. I'm going back to be by my family for this deployment. I've given notice at my job - a team that I'll miss. But it is time to move on from here, from my work and spend some time with Makena. It's enough that she's in school all day- I can't imagine not working and having her be in school too. That just doesn't make any sense to me. Here are some pictures of our home.
posted by 2Kais at 1:25 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2