July 09, 2006
Tat much?
This weekend has been uneventful (thankfully) - I have an appointment tonight at Slave To The Needle. It is a tattoo shop in Seattle. I've been wanting to get a new tattoo for a couple years now and I'm feeling 'ready' to get it done. I have an idea of what I want to have done but haven't had it designed yet - so I'm meeting with one of their wonderful artists. A few other moms from my moms group are thinking about getting tattoos so it would be really fun if we all were able to get them done together. We'll see. I'm ready to go as soon as it is designed as I want it - not sure if everyone else is as 'gung-ho' as I am. I'd like it to be healed before PJ and I meet up when he comes home. I'll let you all know how it goes.


Aside from that - I am just doing homework all day long. I have lots to do before it's 'officially' due late tomorrow night. More reading of 'The Invisible Man'.....

xo- Mary
posted by 2Kais at 12:17 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At July 09, 2006 1:03 PM, Blogger Amanda Friskopp said…

    I have no idea how the ticker is in 2 places. I know how to get it to the bottom, I just placed there in my template but I don't know how it got to 2 places. Anxious to see what you pick for a tatoo. Amanda

     
  • At July 10, 2006 8:52 PM, Blogger ShadowAngel said…

    Cool! I *so* want to get a tattoo someday. Now if my husband would only agree to it...

     
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2