November 13, 2007
Snowbells, ring... blah blah- something.. sings, something something....
So, it's *that* time of the year, time to shop for Christmas. I have VOWED that this year, we will put more thought into our presents. I want to get things that are 'different' than the typical gift card, or whateva... THIS YEAR, I will also have shopping completed before December 24th 10pm. *snicker snicker*

That said, you will begin to see many little do-dads and 'odd' sites that I come across. Feel free to look at the crazy things I find, and maybe, just maybe- you'll like them too.

http://www.signaturedays.com/SignatureDays/pages/misc/index.aspx
posted by 2Kais at 8:28 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2