November 12, 2007
Weekend - Veteran's Day & More
What a weekend!!! First, let's just say THANKS Mom & Dad for taking Makena for the weekend!!!

Friday night, I picked up Makena and Sarah and we met up w/ PJ & my mom at Red Robin. We all had some dinner then my mom took Makena home with her and I dropped Sarah off at home.

Saturday I headed out to Port Gamble with Michelle (she assisted me) and shot Mandy's and Joey's wedding. It was at a beautiful location, St. Paul's Church in a quaint little town. It was really beautiful. When we were finished working we headed home and I met up with PJ and my friend Charmaine. PJ took off from the Marine Corps. Ball and we went out! It was nice to get out. By 1:30am I was fading quickly. So home we went and it was wonderful to sleep in. Around 11am, we went to a new restaurant here in Arlington and enjoyed a nice brunch. It was quiet and we got to read the paper!! Ahhh- the simple things that you take for granted until you have kids. LOL! Then, off to 'The Crack House' aka: Home Depot. SHOCKING! I know- us... going to Home Depot.... well, we FINALLY bought a new stove. It'll be delivered on Friday, I *PROMISE* photos once it's in place.


It was nice, I had today off in observance of Veteran's Day. Sadly, PJ had to work :( It's 7pm and he's still working :(

I did meet up w/ my dad to pick up Makena. It is really nice to have her home.
Here are a few previews of photos from the wedding. I'll post them online when I am completely finished editing through them. I shot about 4gigs, so there are a lot to go through.

Happy Veteran's Day!!




posted by 2Kais at 6:50 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2