December 22, 2007
Busy much?!?!
So this won't be an exciting blog post-- just to prepare you for the let down :)

Life is busy for everyone this time of the year. It is especially busy for me this year because work is crazy busy. As most of you know I handle all the brand marketing and graphic design for a company here in the Seattle area. We have two large tradeshows that we prepare half the year for- and since we have been rebranding the company of the past 10 months- everything for the tradeshow needs to be altered and designed to our 'new look'. EVERYTHING.

I'm talking from the brochures, flyers, folders, to the signs, banners and videos. My big projects were the custom turning banner above our large booth, all the signage on the inside, brochures, flyers, folders, shirts and videos. There is so much more involved when sending something to a professional print press as opposed to uploading photos for printing to your customers. The process has been grueling and made some very long days for me at work and many missed lunches. But it's all on me since I am the only person who handles the graphic design.- so I push on. :) The main items have been ordered and will be on their way before we know it.

Next week I'm working on the internal and external signage and then the remainder of the time before the show will be dedicated to taking video of our equipment, reviewing it, editing it and setting it to some snazzy music. I know exciting right?! I have large bottle of tylenol in my desk drawer for the back pain. I'm too young to feel like this!!! Then a trip to Las Vegas the third week of January and it will all come to a close. YAYY!! I'm only going for one week this year- so I'm happy about that.

As for everything else... we're busy. Makena is out of school for Christmas Break. I'm so glad her school refers to it as that- it is not a 'holiday break' but is actually a Christmas Break. She has been at my parent's house for the past few days. It's made it nice so that I can be busy working w/out having to worry about her at school. We have all of our Christmas shopping done YAY! and presents are being wrapped and are under the tree. I have a few more in the car that I'm going to go bring up in a few minutes. It's 8:20 so I am watching tv, I have the dishwasher, washer and dryer going... it's a Saturday at the Stoural's. lol.

I spent a weekend making our Christmas cards, they're still in a pile on my desk. They haven't been labeled. Actually the hold up is that I took some pictures of Makena and PJ and I and can't find the Compact Flash Card they were on. I have to dig around today for that.

Okay- gotta run. Taking Makena to see Santa Clause FINALLY today. She hasn't seen him yet... it's usually something that ends up being last minute for us this time of the year.

So much to do- so little time.

Best to you and yours!
posted by 2Kais at 8:12 AM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2