December 04, 2007
A funny thing about kissing
A funny thing about kissing….
PJ and I have become very aware of what is on tv, now that Makena is nearly 6.5 – we’re super careful about her seeing dead people and people making out. So, last week we were watching tv… warning- kissing scene seems to be coming. Immediately we tell Makena ‘cover your eyes.’ Now let me paint the picture- she was sitting on the floor, slightly in front of me, so w/ her eyes covered she couldn’t see in front or to the side of her. Her eyes were covered- both hands over them. I snuck quietly up in front- and there she was- PEEKING through her left hand!!! It was pretty funny b/c she was soooo- busted AND she was startled when I caught her. PJ and I laughed pretty hard.

Labels:

posted by 2Kais at 7:29 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2