December 08, 2007
Christmas Shopping in my pajamas
I'm a shopping MANIAC! I went to the mall, for the first time this season. It will probably be the last time I go LOL. Wanted to get my shopping done though- so I was tempted. I do have to say- I just get so flippin' overwhelmed when we're shopping. I tried to go specifically to pick up wallflowers at bath and bodyworks. but i couldnt' decide on the scent. we left. they didn't have scratch and sniff stickers, which they should have. b/c it doesn't make sense for me to have to go scout out the scents in the store to determine which one I wanted. it was too much work - like a scavenger hunt.


Anyways- saw this was on woot.com yesterday! NICE idea! Just about everyone has an iPod so this is neat.


posted by 2Kais at 10:15 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2