December 12, 2007
A post, by my friend Ambien.....
Okay so I'm nearing comatose and just finishing up some wokr stuff I need to do. The battle is just this... work from home... get my mind rolling so i can't sleep. OR get up early and go to work and work HARD to get things done.

How about a compromise.... I have already been working from home updating our website etc... But now, the medicine is coming in and I realize I am going to be heading to bed to wak eup earl y and go slave away on my projects. WHICH by the way I'm totally excited to be doing. This is my job... just trying to balance my 'single mom' roll w/ my full time working roll. it's hard, and i hate it when makena is the last child to be picked up. Here I go with the tears.... UGHHH anyways. i'm about to head to bed. I have done one load of laundry and one load of dishes who are in the dishwasher and ready to come out. i even wiped all th ecounters down an d swept. everyone that knows me would be proud. I am making it day to day despite all the trauma that seems like it is going on in my personal life. I like to keep that seperate from work at all costs. it's mandaotry. don't mix the two right? Well, here i am mixxing them. damn it all.

I'm so not even lucid at this point and i'm arguing with myself....

Loonie toons here is exiting left and about face to the stars and upstairs to a comfy bed. PJ will be home to save me from my own demons....

peace
posted by 2Kais at 9:53 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2