December 01, 2007
I can't cook... but I can follow directions!
Well- this morning started out great! (Polar Opposite of yesterday) and I decided to cook the apps that I had planned on for T-day but when we had too much food I didn't make them.

Ham and Cheese Puffs (very similar to queches)
2.5 oz chopped ham
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup of shredded swiss (I used shredded and seasoned mozerella)
1/8 tsp of pepper
1 egg
1.5tsp of dijon mustard
1 container of cresent rolls ( i used low fat)

Okay- so here you have it. Use your pampered chef or small muffin pan.
Spray w/ pam of some sort
unroll the cresent rolls. They tend to come apart. but if you're careful you can pull them apart in rectangles (set of 4 each put together w/ 2 triangles)
Cut them into 6 pieces w/ a pizza cutter - you will have 24 pieces total (Squares)
use your tart shaper coated w/ flour to push them into the mini-muffin pan

Mix all ingredients and spoon into the cresent roll lined muffin pan. Cook 350 degrees for 13-15 mins.

ENJOY!!! I don't have my camera right here otherwise I'd take a photo. Maybe it's because I'm hungry- but they were really good and not too messy in the kitchen! :)

*this was a Pampered Chef recipe from my friend Andra
posted by 2Kais at 9:18 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2