December 01, 2007
The first snow & staying up





So I woke up this morning as usual at 6:30. Yesterday- rumors were swirling about snow. Sure enough- I looked out the window and it was almost (keyword) a white winter wonderland. But it was only about 1". It didn't cover 'everything' - but it was a nice cover that I think Makena will have fun enjoying. I'll send photos when the sun comes up. Right now I'm focusing on cleaning the house and organizing. We let Makena stay up until 11pm last night watching the Lizzie McGuire movie. It was pretty cute. I feel another 'Hannah Montana' moment coming on. She seems like she's really growing up lately. - Off to clean. More later today.
posted by 2Kais at 6:24 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2