November 28, 2007
New Blog Design & mindless thoughts



So, as you can see- I've been blogging more lately and changing up the background and other misc. stuff. i just found a great place for backgrounds, templates and stuff. I'm always searching for fun templates that 'fit my personality'.... is that possible!? Well- this was a great one and so are a bunch of the templates that they have on the site I found this. Good fit for me.

Anyhoo- So I see I lost my message board and links. DAMN! Now I have to figure out where I can grab them back from. UGH!

I think I'm going to change my background- every couple of days. So, check back often.
It's almost 10pm and I *hope* Private Practice is on.

PHEW! Just looked online, since I didn't see it on at 9pm. Thankfully I didn't miss an episode.

See, I know there are much more important things going on right now in the world (the war in Iraq for example)... but I have very little time to myself since PJ works so much. I value my alone time w/ my few tv shows whenever I can. In the last few years, since DVR's became a significant part of our lives- we haven't planned around tv shows. We go on with life and catch up to the shows when it is convienent for us. *Here's where the complaint comes in- feel free to tune out this isn't an important moment, not even sure why i'm blogging about it*- 2 weeks ago, my Tivo (in our bedroom) said it wasn't connecting to the network. I ignored the message and went on w/ life. 3 days ago, it said there was only 1 day of programming left! On Monday- I called TiVo (like an idiot from my land line ... hellleeww!) they gave me another number to try to connect to b/c apparently there have been connectivity issues w/ a particular provider of a few other #'s I tried. Long story short, called back today- spoke to a very unsympathetic guy who basically told me, that it is an issue w/ Comcast (our phone provider) and that I'd need to by a network card (wireless) for $60 or a wire connector ($30) or give up TiVo. He didn't seem to care too much- and I felt a little pissed off since I don't even know what shows I watch on Wednesday nights!! ARGHHHHH-

Of course we don't have a router (for the wireless card) and our bedroom is far on the otherside of the house up the stairs. So wire isn't even an option. Tomorrow, when I have NOTHING else to do (ya right) I'll call and whine to Comcast.

I'm sure glad I have my day planned out- I feel much better. jk

On another note- two of my shopping packages came in the mail. WHOOO HOOO! I received... oh dang- I can't tell you. I also received my package from Bath & Bodyworks. I know I know- I could've gone into the store to pick those up. But, if you know me- I can't stand going into the stores especially this time of the year when things are so crazy busy. I'm best behind the keyboard. I can't believe tomorrow is Thursday already!!! Where has time gone.

Okay- g'night.
posted by 2Kais at 9:52 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2