November 17, 2007
And on the seventh day, there was rest (or so you'd hope)
I don't have anything interesting to say right now, in fact I'm trying to be quick because PJ is home and I'm going to go spend time w/ him and Makena.... so enjoy the photos-



Makena had her friend Sarah over today- they were so sweet and played ALL day long w/ no arguments. They played so well together and were such good listeners. They spent most of the day dancing around in their leotards!








FINALLY- Phase I of the kitchen remodel is FINISHED! No, it's not completely done. But it's getting there. :) YAYY!! As rare as it is for the house to be totally clean, it was mostly picked up- vacuumed etc... (SHOCKING if you know me LOL). So, I've added a bunch of photos.





TA-Dahhh- the kitchen. Yes I know, I need window treatments and when "Phase II" is finished, we'll rip out the flooring (THEN, and only then will we be finished!)





















Baum-chicka-baum-baum!




Dining area









Family Room/Dining Room



Say hi to 'Gus Gus' he is SUCH a camera hog!


Family room- yes I FINALLY got the photos on the walls. I'm terrible at those small details.








Princesses Makena & Sarah playing in Makena's room. This room is probably next for the final touches.
posted by 2Kais at 8:53 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2