November 13, 2007
So much to say, so little time- MORE GIFTS!
Okay- so as I said in my last post, I'm on a mission. A mission to find great holiday gifts this year. If you're in my family, expect something different this year. Expect, the unexpected.

Watch the tags: UNIQUE GIFTS for interesting finds on the internet.

disclaimer: if I'm posting it here, chances are I'm not getting this for you if you're someone I give a gift to. BUT- they are interesting new items.


How about giving a sheep, cow or... can of worms. See how you can make a difference with this gift.





So, I think this would be something I'd actually waste my money on, then I'd end up putting pens and pencils in and out of this to watch the fish swim. What a time waster! Still, interesting enough to make 'the blog' lol.



DeskQuarium Desk Organizer

The coolest desktop organizer yet!No feeding, no cleaning necessary. The DeskQuarium Desk Organizer will have all your coworkers wanting one for themselves! Just drop an item (pen, scissors, etc) into this unique desk organizer and bring your fish to life! Utilizing a pulsating water pump, your underwater friends swim around the tank, accented by "deep sea" illumination. The lighting and fish animation lasts for 30 seconds until the fish go back to sleep - awaiting their next queue. DeskQuarium is the most fun desktop diversion in ages! Just fill the tank with water, drop in the "fish", and you're ready for a whole lot of fun! Includes 4 plastic fish. Size is 3.75" wide, 4.5" deep, and 3.75" tall. Requires 2 "AA" batteries, not included. You supply the sissors, pens, or whaetever else is clutering your desk.



NEXT....

And for the drunk... er I mean, 'Wine Enthusiast' in your life....

Wine Clip Thermometer Details:You know the game, you feel the wine then you ask your friend "I don't know is this the right serving temperature?" then they say "I dunno I'm not an expert!" Take the guess work out of serving wine with our Wine Clip Thermometer. Just clip it on center of the bottle and the temperature of the wine will appear on the stainless steel thermal band along with the suggested serving temperatures of various wines from Champagne, to Chardonnay, to Merlot. Reusable again and again, and the best part is no batteries are required! Fits standard sized (750ml) wine and champagne bottles. Click on the photo to go to the website.



AND.... there are tons of 'non-blog-worthy' items that are just plain crazy. Now I know this is a subjective subject, but let's be real- these items are TOP NOTCH!! ;) Check this one out:


No, he's not 'just' Ken's hotter brother, he's an actual USMC Figurine... that YELLS at you!! (I'm thinking, I *might* know someone who might get this as a gag sometime!!)



This Talking Sgt. Ermey Figure features over 30 points of articulation and is dressed in highly detailed USMC sweatshirt, campaign hat, pants, and boots. Former Marine Sgt. R. Lee Ermey returns to his earlier profession, giving PT (physical training) to new recruits like you. Best of all, he speaks 15 motivational phrases guaranteed to bring out your best when you exercise including "You better start PT'ing right now, or you're gonna have to pay for two seats when you travel on the airplane!" and "I'll PT you until you die!" 12" vinyl figure includes full-size whistle to get yourself moving and display stand. Parental discretion advised. Uses strong language not suitable for children.

Anyone will tell you (especially my co-workers) that I can dish out the sh*t and take it too. But I probably dish it out way- more than anyone. Probably because I'm the only 'girl' upstairs and we're in a very masculine industry of construction. ANYWAYS- did I tell you how I tricked one of our new employees into dressing up for Halloween? Did I mention, most of our employees belong to a religion that doesn't celebrate any holidays, especially Halloween? Need I say more?! Paging Dr. McCartney, Paging Dr. McCartney. I'm sorry, but it was pretty funny. Well, This is something I could see me having at my desk, backwards, very much like me and my sense of humor.

Okay- that's it for now. I'm heading to bed. Night all!!! Till tomorrow - sweet dreams.

xo-M

Labels:

posted by 2Kais at 8:52 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2