November 18, 2007
Santa is on the prowl-
Okay- so here I sit, on this hard wood chair surfing the world wide web for 'the perfect deal' on the gifts that we want to get Makena for Christmas...



Hot items this year are:

Webkinz - I've avoided these because I wonder how much she'll want to get 'online' to keep an eye on her 'pet'. Seems that I keep hearing 'Grace has these, Madeline has one' etc... then when we saw them at the store the other day... Makena pleaded how much she 'needed' one too. Well, I was pleasantly surprised by how little they cost (under $10) so, I'm game- what's another dust collecting stuffed animal anyways? :) I'm not paying $5 for shipping on these, so I'll make a trip to the PX to pick some up tax free.

Magnetix- Big on building, loves magnets... and since we all know Makena isn't into mouthing her toys- I'm not worried that she'll ingest them. Plus, my friend Charmaine got them for her daughter Sarah and she told me how great they are.... CHECK- off the list. Found a pack of 120 w/ a case at ToysRus.com and w/ another $5 I'll get free shipping on it!

SUPER Hot Toy of the season - Crayola Color Explosion Board. This was on tv a while back and I had a mental note to be sure to buy it for Christmas. It would be great for the car since it is usually dark when we're driving home. It's sold out in many places or twice as expensive. I just bought it at Walmart.com (though I avoid this place like the plague)- used their SiteToStore delivery so I didn't have to pay shipping and it was only $20. Online I found it at Amazon for $18, but you gamble waiting 1-2 months for it. Or pay $35+shipping. YIKES!

Disney DVD Pictionary- So, we just saw this on tv (they suck you in whenever they can) and shopped online for it. I saw that it was listed on Target's black friday list (see it here) for only $20, but since WalMart has it for $24, there is no use fighting the crowds over an extra $4. Off the list - I guess WalMart is sending me an email when it's ready to be picked up. Hopefully I can make only one trip to that store.

I'm cold, and sick of sitting on this hard chair. I'm heading to do laundry... hmm which is better?!
posted by 2Kais at 4:45 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2