January 05, 2008
2008!!
Well- the year has already started off as crazy as 2007 ended. And if you didn't get your Christmas card... I'm not shocked- since they're still sitting in a pile on my desk. Nope they never made it out... but they still might lol!

Short and sweet and nothing too exciting today. It's Saturday and windy. Work is monopolizing my sanity- lots of pressure as we build up to our big tradeshow. It's exciting to see things coming together and next week... HOPEFULLY it will all be finished and ready to go. I can hardly wait - believe me!

In the midst of it all- we need a vacation. Did I emphasize NEED a vacation!?! Yes, that's right. We'll figure that out soon.

Okay- gotta run. I feel like I was going to say something- but now it has slipped my mind.

Ciao!
posted by 2Kais at 10:12 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2