July 27, 2006
Tat much?

Well, I finally did it! I got my tattoo. I have been talking about this tattoo for at least 3 years now. Had I known it was going to be so painless I would've done it so much sooner. That's okay though it wasn't all that bad. There were only a couple times I thought I was getting poked hard. Of course that was during Makena's name. Go figure right? So I saw "Honest John" at Slave To The Needle. He was wonderful. A quiet guy, but very patient w/ me in figuring out what I wanted to have done, so I was pretty pleased with that. Bridget was such a support system to have there. I was pretty sweaty from being nervous but it really didn't hurt at all. I sat and read a magazine for part of my 2 hour appointment. I barely bled at all, in fact until today you couldn't even tell that the tattoo was new. It is starting to flake off (the dead skin cells) and showing the brightly colored design underneath. This isn't the best representation of it as the colors aren't all that bright. But - you can see in the middle of the hibiscus flower how they are going to be brighter. I already know what I want to do next :) The actual size of the tattoo is about 6" from one side to the other.

posted by 2Kais at 3:12 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2