July 17, 2006
Walking down the isle... wedding chaos*, Phuket & Swimming Mermaid
Well, as many of you know- wedding planning is chaos! Planning this renewal has actually been fun. I always work best under pressure- so knowing that we're doing this whole trip in such a short period of time from now, has me under the gun. I love it! Bought my dress, picked out my flowers - just have to find the florist. PJ thinks he can dig his clothes from storage (where our whole house is packed up). Since it is a Hawaii beach wedding he's wearing Khaki's and a white shirt. I'm so excited- just working on the final details, details - details!! Nice that my friend Elizabeth was married in Hawaii just a few months ago, so she's done most of the footwork for me so it makes it easier to decide where to go, what to do etc... I'm even going to borrow a beautiful necklace that she designed and made for her sister in law's wedding, Elizabeth wore it for her wedding and I might wear it for mine! Pretty cool.

Talked to PJ via email today. Phuket was... not as fun as he'd hoped. Lots of young Marines getting in trouble rendering him helpless when it came to 'babysitting' them as he is Sr. He's ready for some real 'R&R' that he should've had when he was there visiting. Oh well-

Makena starts SWIMMING lessons tonight *YAY*. SHe's been watching Sid & Emma swim so she's equally excited to get wet. Since she's so scared of the water I thought private lessons would be good for her. I'll update tonight after we return.

xo- Mary
posted by 2Kais at 3:36 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At July 18, 2006 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How sweet! I actually mailed it off today. I'm honored that you would make my jewelry design part of your day. XO, Elizabeth

     
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2