July 20, 2006
Busy week... wrapping up.

Well, it's been a busy week. Makena has been in private swim lessons since she needs the one on one attention of learning to swim . I plan on putting her in classes after we're done with these lessons. Plus in the past she's been scared of water so it's good for her to have her coach with her the whole time so she is constantly doing something while she is in the water.

Aside from that, we met up a bunch of friends from my mom's group and we hung out and the kids played at the park while us moms stood around and chatted. It was great to get out, though it warmed up really quickly and we headed home around 1pm.

I am putting the final touches on our renewal plans (often referred to as 'The Wedding' - since it's easier to say than vow renewal). We booked our location and photographer. Now all I have to do is locate the right florist for my flowers & P.J.'s Maile Lei and someone for my hair and that will be it! I picked up my shoes this evening while my mom and I went to the mall. I found the cutest pair of white beaded flip flops that will be perfect under my dress! Ha Ha- It'll be great as no one will see them except when we're sitting on the beach having our Plate Lunch at the best hawaiian roadside lunch location! That's it for now- Have a BUSY weekend planned.

xo- Mary
posted by 2Kais at 11:55 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2