November 18, 2007
I still suck at cooking!
So we worked our butts off to finish the kitchen. We got new appliances b/c I promised to use them. I 'invested' in some great cooking tools from my friend Andra who sells Pampered Chef. I was so excited to get a mini-muffin pan and a tart shaper and thing to squirt stuff into the little items I create.

Well, I tried to use won tons today. That was a joke, they fell apart, but they were still good.

Then, I tried to make Fat-Free Chocolate Chip Mint Cheesecakes. I don't typically eat food off the ground, but PJ said it was damn near the worst thing he'd ever tasted (gotta love true honesty right?). It probably didn't help that I forgot about them in the oven and they had a nasty thick skin on the top LOL!

I'm not meant to be good at cooking, though I do try.
posted by 2Kais at 5:23 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2