November 21, 2007
Opinionated
Okay- so I have my opinions (rather strong) about Wal-Mart. Maybe I was also moody- though as you can see, many things made the trip challenging er.. uh... annoying. But hey- Amanda, you're right- that's why it's cheap. :)

On another note, in discussing it with someone else - it sounds like it's polar-opposite in the south. A Wal-Mart in Alabama, has employees that are super nice and will take you directly to where you are going. And that is the expectation. Oh well. Enough about Wally-World.


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and there is LOTS to do. Family & friends coming to our home so it'll be a full house. We get to cook in the new kitchen. I'm super excited about that- anxious all at the same time!!

Okay- gotta run. If you don't hear from me for a few days- I'll catch you up on Sunday.

Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. Don't forget to say a prayer for our troops who are overseas fighting for our freedoms, and for the families at home spending this holiday without their loved ones.

God Bless you and yours.
Mary
posted by 2Kais at 7:28 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2