November 19, 2007
Tuesday Preview -

To answer this: The # High Cost for the Low Price = My Sanity....

Okay- so I don't even have enough time to go on this one... but check in tomorrow to find out the top 50 reasons why I hate Wal-Mart. And though 50 seems like a lot, I have no doubt, that after my trip there today, I'll probably be able to come up w/ at least that many of them. And if you have any suggestions- PLEASE chime in on my message board. I may not even sleep tonight thinking of ALL the reasons why. LOL. Okay- I'm cracking myself up already. G-night.

posted by 2Kais at 9:35 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


About Me
Name: 2Kais
Home: Seattle, Washington, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2